"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would like to design machinery himself.
- The invention soon proved vital to the Allied war effort in designing aircraft, gun barrels and other machinery of destruction.
- He designed the buildings, machinery and the technological process, using his childhood experience in textile mills.
- In Washington they now talk about designing and buying new, improved machinery for detecting explosives at airports.
- On his return, he designed and built machinery and made a model of the first watch to be made.
- I'd just read a breathless newspaper article about a local company that designed cancer-cell machinery.
- The company also designed and produced agricultural machinery compatible with Takras.
- Their technical level is high, and they design machinery, which is built by the pfifltriggi.
- For a while he worked under contract designing machinery.
- Leonardo's study of the motion of water led him to design machinery that utilized its force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.