"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So she hit on the idea of designing tools.
- Based in this theoretical research, he has designed various formal methods and tools.
- He designed tools to fold the metal and hook the shingles together.
- The tool is designed for use "in the field" and includes eleven different tools and functions.
- He designed and made tools for his patients, always trying to be practical.
- Smith, of course, aims to design such hidden-in-plain-sight tools and deliver them to the needy.
- We are designing special tools to take advantage of their leverage and reach.
- Other organizations are beginning to design tests and tools for evaluation.
- We are designing new tools that will enable us to act on reliable copyright takedown requests within 24 hours.
- Ergonomics is a discipline intended to design jobs and tools to fit the physical and psychological limits of workers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.