"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Member states must design systems for surveillance of workers' health.
- We always said it would be impossible to design a system that was right from day one.
- It is difficult to design a good system without the audit in mind.
- But Edison could not design a system that cost less than public education.
- Her findings led to a new approach toward designing such systems.
- By recognizing their influence we can better design our legal and educational systems.
- They should allow you to design a system that will transmit data.
- The consortium's task is to design a system that works.
- This suggests that "well designed systems" might be available for costs in the order of a few hundred million dollars per year.
- We had the time to think about them, to design new systems, and to find sponsors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.