"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this way, scientists are able to "design" (though, as yet, only to a very limited extent) organisms with particular characteristics.
- In 2007 he designed and taught the undergraduate class "Synthetic Biological Systems" and developed ideas to design organisms for biological in situ resource utilization in space.
- Framsticks allows users to design organisms or manually edit the living genetic code of an organism.
- Yet genetic engineers have not designed organisms from scratch; they have altered one or a few genes in a creature with an evolutionary legacy of millions of years.
- In a world full of predators, it's better to design organisms that breed prolifically and die young than ones that can live forever but are bound to get zapped by saber-toothed tigers at an early age.
- This resulted as only better designed organisms can be found today because natural selection is only limited by the rapidity of environment change and the capacity of the genes to generate variation.
- They were genetic hybrids, designed organisms crafted from existing Earth forms to thrive and multiply in the Europan deep ocean.
- If God has designed organisms, he has a lot to account for.
- It can form itself into nearly any organism on earth, and it can design new organisms as the need arises.
- It is not that evolution, meaning the force of natural selection, cannot design organisms of immense longevity: the bristlecone pine lives for 5,000 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.