"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the market changed along the lines you suggest, other means of designing new cars would emerge.
- If one was able to design cars for specific purposes, they can be turned for much greater efficiency.
- There is no record of any further self designed cars by Dennison.
- Cadillac spent much of 1997 deciding on its new strategy and then began designing cars around it last year.
- They designed cars for Germany and then tried to sell them here.
- He found work designing cars for Simca, then turned his hand to furniture.
- And the people who design cars for a living have their own critical eye.
- A. You have to design cars that are exciting to people.
- But more importantly, Chuck brought back the excitement and fun of designing cars.
- Each of the three will design cars and components to match local tastes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.