"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This means that a strut must have a more rugged design, with mounting points near its middle for attachment of such loads.
- Their rugged design allows above-ceiling mounting in close proximity to loudspeaker locations.
- Many are still in use today, in part due to its rugged design.
- Its rugged design means it will also take a hammering that would see lesser phones destroyed.
- Transbotics is known for rugged, proven designs that last in industrial environments.
- It became famous for its use by a number of record breaking pilots who were attracted to the rugged and very long-range design.
- Over 275,000 were sold to customers who appreciated the rugged rear-wheel-drive design.
- The 2 space is a simple "Tote and Go" rugged design.
- With replacement supplies light-years away, rugged design was a necessity.
- The watch's rugged design made it very popular with sporting enthusiasts and people who needed a "workhorse" watch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.