"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was a tandem wing design for which Hall held the patent.
- Some planes also have no tail, like the flying wing design.
- The problem was inherent in the wing design, and there wasn't anything they could do on site to correct for that.
- Bombardier officials say that the wing design has been proved safe in 18 years of service.
- They are kept away from wing design, an important technology.
- The main reason for the aircraft's success was due to the wing design.
- The front wing design, for example, is very similar to the R26's.
- The main differences included a larger, more powerful engine and a new wing design.
- Remember how you told me the flying wing design was a kid's kite?
- An understanding will help us better pose and solve our problem on wing design for paper airplanes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.