"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's a fact of digital sensor design that EVERY image requires, at a minimum, some sharpening, otherwise every single image will come out looking soft.
- Then, when these fail to work, he casts an annoyed look at Radmer and says, "Do you know anything about sensor design?"
- Many of the inertial products currently offered have evolved from the Schaevitz brand that innovated sensor design during the 1940s and 1950s.
- Significantly, the G3 design departs from previous G-series designs with a smaller size, new sensor design and increased processing power.
- June 14, 2007: Kodak announced a two to fourfold increase in sensitivity to light (from one to two stops) compared to current sensor designs.
- Thus, FCG acts to enhance the efficiency of harvesting coherent scatter and will complement advances in source, moderator and sensor design.
- Recent technological improvements in sensor design include above-the-horizon capability and improved resolution.
- For this reason, there is significant overlap with neuroscience, sensor design, natural scene statistics, and computer science.
- With appropriate sensor design, this type of fiber can be used to measure different electrical and magnetic quantities and different internal parameters of fiber material.
- In a conventional sensor design, the analog electrical signals are then quantized by an A/D converter into 8 to 14 bits (usually the more bits the better).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.