"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is worth paying a visit to the interior courtyard to see the impressive design and use of materials.
- While most are self-promotional messages from campus groups, some of the panels always show impressive designs.
- The passenger building is a typically impressive fascist design, not lacking in pomposity.
- Forty women contributed their own impressive crocheting designs for the book.
- His most impressive design was a gigantic hydraulically operated tail dock system.
- Create impressive graphic designs on your walls; all it takes is courage and a little sleight of hand.
- Like St. Mary's it also has a sandstone tower but built to a much less impressive design.
- Built in 1930, the palace is of impressive architectural design.
- The most impressive designs are those that seem naturally right, unimprovable, inevitable.
- Through impressive design, the exhibits portray the daily life practices of the Republic settlers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.