"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design, based on the cultural expressionism style, aimed to make use of the natural setting it resides in.
- By taking into account the various control habits of players, this special design also aims at displaying diverse game visions from different perspectives.
- The design aims to reflect the station's liveliness, spirit, and power.
- The new design aims to make drop-off and pickup traffic more evenly distributed.
- The design aims to improve tuning stability, and according to some has a sound that is more mellow than a traditional bridge.
- The design of the new convention center aims to reference the unique Arizona landscape.
- At all times, she said, the design will aim for minimalism.
- The building's design also aims to maintain the character of the Cottages, he said.
- The design aimed to have flow - from the bearer's hand, to the flame, through the torch.
- The design for the environment safer product labeling program aims to protect human health and the environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.