"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design meant the loss of numerous farms and a school.
- And what did the design of the work mean?
- The optical design meant that this was the smallest lens on the system.
- Such a design meant that the uncovered roof of the lower level could then be used as an observation deck.
- Things happen, but universal design doesn't mean a house that looks like a hospital-in-waiting.
- This design also means that someone looking into such an eye will see the same image as the organism which has them.
- The simple design also meant it was easy to maintain in the field.
- The bicycle's special design means it can reach speeds of up to sixty miles an hour.
- The design also meant that they were easy to repair, and as a result they have a long service life.
- In my game, good design means carefully made, purposeful and authentic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.