"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The design placed the material in a liner that was sewn into the boot.
- This design placed 24 tons in a lunar injection trajectory.
- The design of the neighbourhood placed a great importance on mass transit.
- Older designs placed two sets of wheels in front, one under each wing, with the third wheel behind.
- The design places strong emphasis on daylight, privacy and views.
- The picture's theatrical design places the most prominent figures in a shallow foreground stage.
- The BP-2's innovative design places the on/off switch internal to the unit.
- The original design placed the signal lights on the four turrets of the tower.
- The final design placed Scott's statue in an inconspicuous spot behind the fountain.
- The time of the play is identified as "not too long ago," though the costumes and set design clearly place it in the 1920's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.