"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Montana and Other Dazzlers Last year, on its main floor, the store added a shop devoted to Claude Montana's dazzling modern designs.
- Seven mirrors, a weird porcelain chandelier, a circular couch, and a fine marble floor complete the dazzling design.
- The durability, strength and machinability of modern alloys have lent themselves to increasingly intricate and dazzling designs.
- Pucci's dazzling designs.
- We sat outside at one of the cafes along the waterfront, enjoying drinks and Middle Eastern snacks as the daylight faded into night and the tree lit up with dazzling designs.
- No book, author or character is off limits to Fforde's own dazzling design - except for some genre novels that I wish he would hurry up and get to soon.
- Set off by a long women's diagonal, they symbolize the interplay of soloists, corps and principals that Mr. Martins plots through ever-changing and dazzling design.
- Feast your eyes on some of the Alhambra's dazzling designs and decorative elements as you learn some Cool trivia along the way in this episode.
- Though he is keeping mum about the details of Park Chinois in the redone Gramercy Park Hotel, expect dazzling design and creative food.
- They were accented with intricate patterns and dazzling embroidered designs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.