"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This, coming in a time of conservative auto design, was not well received by the marque's loyal customers.
- As she made note of the materials involved, the experience provided a reminder that auto design was born in coachbuilding.
- For teachers of auto design there is another system.
- The auto design, however, is simply a matter of saving the cost of painting the cars blue and white.
- The only extraneous items are captions that appear below each car, explaining how it came to be and its role in auto design.
- It appears as if most of the energy devoted to contemporary auto design stops at the remote control key.
- To Mr. Thomas, the car suggests a wider movement in auto design.
- Its essence, however, is that the sighting set him off on one of the most circuitous career paths in auto design.
- Here are some of his other picks and pans in auto design.
- The art was commissioned by the company in 1988 to commemorate 100 years of auto design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.