"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Let's get the men moved somewhere they can fix themselves a little cover first."
- The men started to scrape out dirt to give themselves a little cover, while returning the enemy's fire.
- There was little cover, but he knew he must accept the risk.
- It afforded (as may still be seen) no dead ground for an attacking force and little cover.
- They probably hoped to stay out of sight, but your plains offer little cover.
- They began dodging around, to find a little cover and not be stationary targets.
- Ahead, a low line of hills rose gently from the plain; there were no trees and little cover in sight.
- He had been in the shadows with only a little cover.
- "Let's move away from here and get a little cover," she suggested.
- The ridges gave us a little cover, and we stepped up the pace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.