"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Would you pay £7 for a book without a cover?
- Instead, he says, government officials should make do without legal cover.
- She is one of the few women to go without cover today.
- How could he sleep thus, without cover on half his body?
- He always caught him without cover in case the first shot was not a kill.
- It just didn't seem natural to be on the surface without cover.
- Daddy always said my face was a book without a cover.
- The fourth man, caught without cover, had no chance at all.
- How can you use a huge volume like that for a long time without a cover.
- He would have to cross to the gate without cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.