"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The covers will always portray what Mrs. McGee called "famous couples who have decent marriages."
- Just this week, the cover of Stern magazine portrayed a naked Mr. Schröder shielding himself with a fig leaf.
- The controversial cover for the deluxe edition of the album portrays an African-American Jesus.
- The single cover, in something of a parody of the original myth, portrays a winged Eddie killing Icarus with a flamethrower.
- The First-day cover portrays Dr Ida Scudder, who founded the institute in 1900, working for the medical requirements of pregnant women.
- The cover portrays a traditional Slovenian motif.
- That final cover portrayed an accomplished bridge player awakened from a dream, still analyzing her bridge hand.
- The cover portrays Miss Trump as a fresh-scrubbed youth with flowing hair.
- The cover of the 2000 edition portrayed Robert Newton as Long John Silver.
- The cover of his 1969 album Rehearsals for Retirement eerily portrays a tombstone with the words:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.