"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So important that she didn't even come out of deep cover to have her baby?
- He staggered to his feet and ran into deep cover.
- We've lost the trail and all the Gets left seem to have gone into deep cover.
- I'm afraid you're being asked to go deep cover, and that's a pretty lonely place to be.
- Then they sent her here in deep cover at the age of ten.
- The job of the third defender is to provide deep cover.
- We should all take deep cover, It's a time when boundaries get tested.
- But when his grandchildren visit, he goes into deep cover.
- How could they keep him under that sort of deep cover?
- The only time they go into deep cover is when stars are at stake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.