"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hope this report is put between hard covers soon.
- I think we should be more concerned about what's between the covers of books.
- What appears between the covers of those books, she says, are her words.
- "It just took 30 years to figure out what to put between the covers," he says.
- He must only be alive between the covers of a book, and not anywhere else.
- At times, they may feel as though they've+been+handed a campaign brochure between hard covers.
- I slipped between the covers, and rolled over on my side, away from her.
- The sense of something secret and warm tucked between the covers.
- The magic is inside you now, not imprisoned between covers.
- "It's between the covers of the book now," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.