"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What he could tell, though, was that under the soft covers, something bound him to the bed.
- She stopped for a moment, then from behind her back revealed a book with a soft brown cover.
- I rub my palm on the soft cover of the journal.
- Finished books are printed on demand in either hard or soft cover.
- Free lectures are scheduled and a 160-page color catalogue is available in soft cover for $19.95.
- The numbers are printed in soft cover measuring 250 x 190 mm.
- She had a hard hull, obviously converted from a soft, fabric cover of the old type.
- The book was available in both hard and soft covers.
- Now she saw that his arms were actually the soft covers of the book, with the hands painted on.
- They lay beside each other, naked, under the soft covers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.