"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hospital officials say a commission has an additional benefit: political and financial cover.
- His statement may provide political cover for lawmakers to make the change, which would give less money to the elderly.
- "I'm not going to provide political cover for what is a bad proposal," he said.
- Whatever political cover the Bush people want, that's their business.
- "Given the changed circumstances, a lot of people are looking for some political cover, quite frankly," she said.
- But one thing it clearly does give him is political cover to say things other Democrats cringe from saying.
- So why are you still giving these people political cover?
- This year, legislators decided to create a commission to provide themselves political cover.
- While the department could act itself, Congressional action provides political cover and would be less subject to court challenge.
- Legislative leaders do not like to leave their members without political cover on controversial decisions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.