"communication" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Canada has been asked to provide communications for the force.
- The organization operates a Facebook.com group to provide news and communications.
- A medical radio network was developed to coordinate the service, and provide communication.
- "For every three car phones, I can provide communication to one village," he said.
- The power rings also provide flight, force fields and communication.
- "We've already proved to be able to provide instant communications."
- Provide communication among, and to disseminate information to, interested members.
- Detainees are not allowed to provide written communication to visitors.
- The society will often provide communications for sporting events and during times of natural disasters.
- A sign language interpreter at a public meeting may be needed to provide effective communication for people who are deaf.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.