"communication" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I trust you will make further communication a priority today."
- The mighty river makes communication between the two parts a difficult task.
- "This is going to make communications much better and easier for the Palestinian people."
- Every stop they made required constant communications with squad leaders.
- Also sometimes weather, power outages, and other problems can make communication hard.
- The device made communication by telephone possible for the deaf.
- The isolated situation of the town makes communication with the wider world challenging.
- Furthermore, his better grasp of English makes communication much easier with the back four.
- There is often debate and discussion concerning what makes strategic communication.
- The rapid development of electronic trading makes commercial communication all the more important.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.