"communication" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Until he had established communication, there was little to report.
- She was just saying something, anything, my name, to establish communication.
- But it would not have been difficult for him to establish communication with the man.
- And to do that, would we not have had to establish communications?
- We have never established communication; whatever they want, it is not that.
- We could establish communication, I'm certain, in a matter of days, perhaps hours!
- He had established communication, and that meant an agreement of some kind, almost certainly.
- Parents should establish close communication with the school to develop an education plan to address the child's needs.
- That is to say, we have now made establish communication from your people to mine in space.
- Establish communication with the part that is responsible for the behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.