"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To some the memories are more distinct than to others, but they are never wholly clear.
- The origin of its name is not wholly clear.
- His conscience was wholly clear except about his native planet.
- Traffic can back up five blocks in either direction, and not wholly clear before the bridge opens again.
- The school continued but the nature of its management structure in this period is not wholly clear.
- Though the reasons are not wholly clear, economists say technology and global trade appear to be holding down pay for many workers.
- But that end you ought to have had a firm, if not wholly clear idea of from the earliest thought you gave to your story.
- At the same time, the distinction is not wholly clear.
- The second reason is that I am not wholly clear in my own mind as to what such a recommendation would be meant to accomplish.
- What happened then isn't wholly clear to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.