"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If I agreed to see you, there are certain rules that have to be made clear right from the start."
- "There will never be a clear right or wrong to these issues," he said.
- They made that very clear right at the start and went out of their way to advertise the fact.
- A woman's voice came from the right, clear and ringing like she'd had stage training.
- There would be, he knew, no clear right or wrong answer.
- "I think it should be open, clear right from Mexico all the way to here," he said.
- To outsiders there often is no clear right or wrong.
- "There is no clear right or wrong in this situation," he said.
- There is no clear right in the world any more.
- But here it is a question of a clear individual right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.