"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were pure white, beautifully clear, and the robe was made with a surprising skill.
- It was still a warm, beautifully clear day, yet somehow I didn't seem to be there anymore.
- The prints came out beautifully clear, the image of the machine unmistakable.
- It was, in effect, a beautifully clear lecture on the principles of the Riccardo drive.
- The wall and the carving on it were beautifully clear.
- The whites were beautifully clear; he was a man who had always kept himself fit and ready to be of use.
- The night was beautifully clear with the light of the full moon and millions of stars.
- Beneath us was a pool of beautifully clear water.
- The examples they have at the British Library are beautifully clear.
- I turned the box over again and looked at that part, beautifully clear unknotted pine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.