"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bolan dived clear and ran, hearing the voices of the soldiers from camp.
- Most of the Bloodguard dove clear of the fall of the raft.
- The plane came down and planted another dart in that trunk as Bane dived clear.
- A rider bore down on him and he dived clear of the horse's hooves.
- Angry enough not to swerve for the men who dove clear of his mount, he bellowed against the storm.
- He threw himself forward and dived clear.
- One dived clear over the wooden sides.
- The engine noise whined down the scale as Aileea dove clear of the aircraft, hit the deck, rolled, and came up shooting.
- Swain grabbed the hood by its tail, and dived clear of the tracks, yanking the animal with him.
- Then I tossed in a pineapple and dived clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.