"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You, of all people, should appreciate the need for a clear and definite command.
- I understand, and have for years, that the proper way to train a dog is to make commands simple, clear, and positive.
- After giving these explanations Jesus in this verse issues the clear command not to be anxious.
- The first one had shouted a clear command.
- So while there's that clear command to be baptized.
- And then Skinner's right shot up, palm outward, in a sudden clear command to halt.
- Without a clear command to kill us it's uncertain how to proceed.
- It was a clear command for me to do likewise.
- In order to hide this effect, the user should place "C" clear command somewhere before program end.
- Just when the need for clear and decisive command was paramount, it collapsed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.