"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You could choose to step clear of it, right now.
- His head breaks through, and he steps clear of the fog, standing on nothing at all, to face the trio.
- But when the arms began to slow she stepped clear and drew a deep, frustrated breath.
- She stepped clear of his arms, and took his hand again.
- He stepped clear of the tree, firing from the hip.
- He stepped clear of the vehicle to cover the man.
- She rose from the table and stepped clear of it.
- The boy stepped clear of John's side, stopping a pace away.
- Then he stepped clear of the boulder and stood there looking up the hill.
- Well, she still had to step clear of the horse, but this was an improvement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.