"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That he wanted the ranch was obvious, but as things stood he had no clear claim to it.
- In some jurisdictions, there is a third duty, the duty to settle a reasonably clear claim against the insured.
- So far, there seems to be no consensus that these statements form a clear claim by Hilbert to have published the field equations first.
- They'd welcome the Lord of Hell himself if he had a clear claim to the rhan.
- Pos-session of the Relics is a clear claim for the favor of the gods.
- SCO certainly has no clear claim to SVR4 code.
- Canadians feel it reflects their values of generosity and compassion, and gives them at least one clear claim to being better than the United States.
- That say a correct and clear claim.
- You've made 2 clear claims here without one shred of evidence.
- With Mr. Hart out, no Democrat has a clear claim on the front-runner's mantle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.