"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the meantime, I want to make sure you are completely clear on something.
- We will be completely clear of the area by the time you get here.
- I'm not completely clear about the situation apart from that.
- In addition, the surface of the water is far from being completely clear.
- However, it is rather difficult for me to make my idea completely clear.
- It could take up to several months for the medicine to completely clear from your body.
- Yet often in such situations, one member of the cast will make every word completely clear.
- "I'm not completely clear on what's changed in his mind since he was examined, but something has."
- The sky was completely clear except for the two fighters.
- So what I said didn't come to him out of a completely clear blue sky.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.