"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The origins of the upper house are not totally clear.
- The last hours of Dobrowski's life are not totally clear.
- We'll know more when we investigate, but if it is, you're totally clear.
- I just want to make it totally clear that you are not at all welcome.
- Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them.
- The six men lined up on the firing line were not totally clear.
- After so long at sea, his eyes were totally clear.
- Sometimes you can go in an area that's totally clear.
- That is to say, it was totally clear how the groups were voting.
- I want to make it totally clear here that there is no change in the underlying regulations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.