"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To do justice and to convict only upon clear, unshaken testimony.
- Both objects must be understood as a clear testimony of the trade between the two peoples.
- The massive arch offered its own clear testimony as to what those who built it had been.
- Get some rest; maybe you can give us clearer testimony later.
- "We haven't wasted any, sir," said Stoddart-West, looking down at his place which bore clear testimony of that fact.
- There is no clear testimony in ancient literature to identify the athletes or heroes depicted by the bronzes.
- That is a clear testimony that when there is a need for us to act fast, we can do so.
- It gives clear testimony to the importance which the European Parliament attaches to transatlantic relations.
- This is clear testimony to how determined the people are to achieve self-determination.
- Behold then the clear testimony of history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.