"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What one situation has to do with the other is not entirely clear, but there you have it.
- Why the police came to the house is not entirely clear.
- What that new approach was, he didn't make entirely clear.
- The true population of the area is not entirely clear.
- Exactly how things came to such a pass is not entirely clear.
- Most people are not entirely clear on what the word "congress" means.
- Exactly what has happened the previous night is not entirely clear.
- What actually was the reason for this is not entirely clear.
- "Though I still don't think my mom's entirely clear on the whole situation."
- Her memory of what had happened in the music room was not entirely clear.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.