"clear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, from the south, came a clear declaration of war.
- "But it's important that we have a clear declaration of autonomy."
- You are in violation of Romulan space, a clear declaration of war.
- It was a clear declaration of war, but Nikephoros' forces were largely preoccupied in the East.
- But this one amounts to a clear declaration by the Administration, after much vacillation, that it wants exchange rate stability.
- The only clear declaration regarding a Heavenly Mother figure is that she exists.
- The passport should be signed by the doctor and the patient before the operation as a clear declaration of consent.
- The first is a clear declaration that we are really seeking to achieve enlargement of the European Union.
- There can only be one answer to this: a clear declaration of our belief in European shipyards.
- The decedent must have made a clear declaration prior to death to be an organ donor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.