"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Religion is not particularly helpful, because it restricts choice by imposing on everybody one path to happiness and protection from suffering.
- "The curriculum does not stretch higher achievers and restricts parental choice as to how they educate their children."
- Fifty times this Congress has voted to restrict choice.
- Critics attack the plan as restricting choice, while the White House says it will be opening more choices.
- Don't see how it restricts choice for adults.
- Mr. Schelling's example thus suggests a radical new perspective on the various ways societies restrict individual choice.
- How exactly are we looking to restrict choice?
- Rising health costs have also prompted many large employers to cut benefits or introduce a single health plan that restricts choice of physician.
- We should not restrict choice but allow for choice and support flexibility between the two routes.
- In 1999 alone, state legislatures enacted more than 50 measures to restrict choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.