"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To be partly paranoid for a moment - the problem with digital radio is that it reduces choice of listening.
- We should certainly reduce choice - and reduce the onus on consumers to choose.
- I agree wholeheartedly with reducing choice but in the sense discussed in the interview, not the comments which appear to have strayed off topic.
- But it looks like that's not going to happen because we've got the tendency to merge companies and reduce choice, unfortunately.
- It had opposed partnerships of advocates, believing they would reduce choice and efficiency.
- County councillors, however, claim it would reduce parental choice by restricting the number of 11-year-old pupils at Hummersknott.
- Managed care reduces choice in doctors and places more control in the hands of plan administrators.
- But county councillors claimed it would reduce parental choice by restricting the number of 11-year-old pupils the popular school can recruit.
- But consumer groups argue that, by and large, industry consolidation has reduced choice for most consumers who are not ready yet to abandon their traditional phone lines.
- This might in turn result in the undesirable situation of reducing choice for newspaper readers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.