"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I "The will makes only a simple choice, and it's already made.
- And we do change those systems, according to the single simple choice of our will.
- But it's not that kind of simple choice, because both are involved.
- He now had a simple choice: let go with his left hand, or black out from pain.
- Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love.
- Going back to the house had been a simple choice to make.
- Cycling should be a simple, easy and natural choice for getting around in an urban area.
- You add it up, it's a simple choice to make.
- I believe that you have some very simple choices here.
- Few lives had such simple choices, or maybe all did but most could not see them when they came.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.