"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The public needs to see him make the hard choice at least once in a while.
- But he has made the hard choice in the past.
- It must be a hard choice to leave the land and his son.
- It was a hard choice and no one could have done better, not even me.
- "Going to court was a really hard choice for them to make."
- Probably because he wants to make Congress face up to the hard choices.
- He made hard choices during his first years in office.
- If she does not, we must face the old hard choices.
- "This is the first time the program has to make some hard choices."
- In the end, Apple made the hard choice instead of the easy one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.