"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Iowa is one of eight states with a statewide choice program.
- Although other states and cities offer choice programs, they fall short of Colorado's initiative.
- Like many parents, she doesn't see a choice program as a fair option because experiences of students differ.
- One day, the students in the choice program arrived in school and were told not to come back.
- They also dispute the value of the choice program.
- Choice programs within one school district have been the most successful in improving student achievement, the report concludes.
- "Religion hasn't been an issue for the families coming on the choice program," Brother Smith said.
- Several local school boards already have established choice programs.
- Choice programs in various forms have swept the country in the last few years.
- Minnesota started the first statewide choice program in 1988.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.