"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The choices the player makes in the game would change the appearance and personality of the character.
- The choice of who went with me was mine, and I had lust changed my mind again.
- Different choices of opening lead on the diagramed deal could have changed the final result.
- If random choice changes its mind and we're forced to stay here, then at least we'll have done that.
- His choice of ink would change from book to book.
- Her choice did not lead to death but changed her life into a living hell.
- Patients' choices about different treatments may change over time.
- Without these tools it may be hard to know which carriers offer the best deals, because the choices often change.
- He finds one, whose words strike him in a different way, as they often do, when his choices and circumstances have changed.
- Their choice would only change the first room that they enter, and the prize found.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.