"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus the choice would have fallen to you in the end.
- There is no reason her choice should fall on me.
- And how would she welcome news that such a choice had fallen upon her?
- Their choice first fell on one of the Este family.
- Every man tried to shrink himself down into insignificance, so that the choice might not fall on him.
- Basil sighed, as if he had known this choice would fall upon him.
- Without one, the choice of directors often falls solely to the chief executive.
- The choice fell to her because the independent counsel law was not in effect at the time.
- The choice fell on Class 93, with fifteen units eventually delivered.
- But there was another weighty reason why the choice of the boys would never have fallen upon him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.