"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her choice then became, walk into the darkness or go back to where she'd already been.
- He believes that the longer we wait, the harder the choices will become, and the time for action is now.
- This year, the choice of actions has become obvious.
- The choice becomes for a city what do you do?
- "Then the choices for children become, do you want to be the dominating partner or the submissive one?"
- However till today, in spite of repeating this exercise twice more, the choice hasn't become any easier.
- So long, thank God, that the choice had become Bear's.
- The longer we wait, the more unpleasant our choices become.
- Such bad choices are becoming common across the Arab world.
- The more we depend on robots, the more limited those choices become.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.