"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We're close enough to have a choice of movies to go to," she said.
- "It is in the next Administration that the difficult choices are really going to have to be made."
- "Will, why don't we talk about who your choice for vice president is going to be when you win?"
- "The choice is going to look just fine to her."
- "I don't actually believe that more choice is going to lead to less viewing."
- There was no choice now but to go on with it.
- And if the choice is going to be raising taxes or cutting services, you better say which.
- Not the best choice for the use you're going to put them to.
- Such a simple step took a very long time, as choices go.
- Thus a careful choice of some dark material as background was clearly going to be necessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.