"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American military officials here say they face a difficult choice.
- But when all was said and done, it had not been a difficult choice.
- Remember that the difficult choice is almost always the right one.
- If that does not happen, the Administration would face a difficult choice.
- For men, this is the most difficult choice of the year.
- And it left the new president with a difficult choice.
- But certainly those who would make a movie about it face a difficult choice.
- It it's a difficult choice between life and love of God.
- But, in one way, that only makes her choice more difficult.
- At last the ship had to make a difficult choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.