"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A place was available at the school in question, and the LEA had no ground under the 1980 Education Act for denying parental choice.
- To deny choice to the poor, while the affluent have the ability to escape the public schools, is unjust and hypocritical.
- Emigration outlets were closed, which created a frustrating sense of being shut in and of being denied opportunity and choice.
- That is a patronising approach which would deny widening choice to many local authority tenants.
- Like rape and forced abortion for women, spermination invades bodily privacy and denies reproductive choice.
- He will not deny his heirs that choice.
- Yet he would deny American women and families reproductive choice.
- Fundamentally deprogramming denies choice and creates dependency.
- It was the set of their minds: their self-appointed mission to deny choice to others, to neutralize all the useful things that were already in opera-tion.
- More fundamentally, Microsoft and the tobacco companies deny customers choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.