"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The parents' choice then gets to spend a week's holiday in Hawaii with their daughter.
- Believe me, making the 'expected' choice doesn't get you off the hook.
- They have to make the tough choices to get something done or continue to be dragged down by the weight of special interests.
- That choice might have gotten you killed, and the rest of your family along with you.
- Is getting the bone density test a good choice for everyone?
- But if you like things small, the choices are getting larger.
- Eventually she has to choose, knowing that the wrong choice may get her killed.
- Your choice of herbs and a sunny window can get you started.
- And it seemed to come when there was a vital decision to make, the sort where the wrong choice might well get his throat cut.
- Especially if your choice in friends doesn't get any better than me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.