"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The 1904 reform saw only two letters remaining, â and î, the choice of which followed rules that changed several times during the 20th century.
- Ultimately, the choice of aid model follows the organisation's business model.
- But they had no choice except follow her.
- Their choices follow; prices are given for those on restaurant lists.
- The tall figure hesitated, but with all eyes upon him, he realized he didn't have any choice except to follow the order.
- The choice of the letters did not follow the alphabetical order.
- Yet here, too, the choice of machinery is following, not leading, people's decisions about how they want to live and where they might earn their money.
- The choice of markets follows Song's strategy to expand into routes heavily traveled by people going on vacation.
- "What choice has he, but to follow her?"
- The choice of Mr. Lester as the prince soon followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.