"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The family was left with a tough choice to make.
- And it is a tough choice for some of the staff.
- But that's the sort of tough choice that will face any President in coming years.
- In other words, we have to make some tough choices.
- But when hard times hit, a number of tough choices present themselves.
- He has some tough choices to make in the hours ahead.
- Now is the time to go ahead and make the tough choices.
- We're going to have to make some tough choices on defense.
- "If not, some tough choices on ground forces will have to be made."
- Back at home, increasingly, it seemed a tough choice to have to make.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.